Wednesday 28 May 2014

Seeties Campaign Winner

Seeties is where people recommend places in five different categories : Art & crafts, Beauty & Fashion, Food & drinks, Kitchen recipes, Outdoor & attractions and Performing arts.

I recommended MOSTLY makan places and several posts on my vacations :) 
I don't update often anymore as I'm really busy studying for my exam.

Anyway, i posted on my blog last month regarding the Seeties Campaign/ Contest!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 

There's 10 winners for top 10 best photos...


AND,


 Yes, i know i dint win cause of my photos bla bla bla.
But I'm just really happy as~

I get to pickkkk a 2D1N stay at one of the retreats above!
*YAY*

Thank you Seeties!

Oh, Seeties will be bringing in Seetizen from Indonesia, Singapore and Taiwan! Apart from discovering what's happening in your city, you could meet Seetizen from different countries :')

Enjoy Seetizen! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment